Products > Connectors for Emulators > SICA Series > Connector-Free Clip Type > Catalogue
SICA Connector-Free Clip Type Catalogue
- JTAG conversion adapter -
An adapter that replaces a JTAG connector on target boards with a pad and offers connector-free connection.
- Enables debugging and writing to the flash microcontroller without the need of mounting a connector on the final product.
- This board clip type adapter frees the hands of an operator and does not get in the way of doing debugging work.
- Being compatible with the pad of a SICA connection socket (SICA2P20S05) using the fixing notches, both this model and SICA (socket type) can be selected.
- Can be used on the solder side of a board.
- Ready for the use of environment-friendly lead-free solder.
Flexible cable material Polyimide Socket at target board 20 pins 0.5mm pitch (pad) Cable DC resistance 700mΩ or less Connect life times 500 times
Part number Pin count
at target board
SICA10C20Y-GA101 10 20 *1 SICA14C20Y-GA101 14 SICA16C20Y-GA101 16 SICA20C20Y-GA101 20 SICA20C20Y-GA102 *2
NotejSICA14C20Y-GA101 may become different pin turn placement than pin number indication(*1).
Location of pin #1 *1
Mechanical drawing (ex. SICA20C20Y-GA101)
* Patent Pending
* We offer custom manufacturing services such as modification of forms forthe sake of mounting on jigs.
✽The information in this document is subject to change without notice.