Products > Connectors for Emulators > SICA Series > Connector-Free Manual Type > Catalogue
SICA Connector-Free Manual Type Catalogue
- JTAG Conversion adapter -An adapter that replaces a JTAG connector on target boards with a pad and offers connector-free connection.
- Enables writing to the flash microcontroller without the need of mounting a connector on the final product.
- Reduces connector mounting space to one sixth compared to that of conventional models (when 20-pin type is used).
- The lack of fitting facilitates transfer between boards.
- Being compatible with the pad of a SICA connection socket (SICA2P20S05), this model (connector-free type) can be selected for mass production and SICA (socket type) can be selected for debugging.
- Can be used on the solder side of a board.
- The use of a compact interface and a flexible cable enables mounting near a device and thus reduces the wiring area.
- Ready for the use of environment-friendly lead-free solder.
Flexible cable material Polyimide Socket at target board 20 pins 0.5mm pitch (pad) Cable DC resistance 700mΩ or less Connect life times 500 times
Part number Pin count
at target board
SICA10C20Z-GA101 10 20 *1 SICA14C20Z-GA101 14 SICA16C20Z-GA101 16 SICA20C20Z-GA101 20 SICA20C20Z-GA102 *2
Notej SICA14C20Z-GA101 may become different pin turn placement than pin number indication(*1).
Location of pin #1 *1
Mechanical drawing (ex.SICA20C20Z-GA101)
* Patent Pending
* We offer custom manufacturing services such as modification of forms forthe sake of mounting on jigs.
✽The information in this document is subject to change without notice.